Thursday 21 April 2011

Theory Exam Day

Sorry for the slack in posts, this last week has been hectic- catering at work, painting the entire restaurant, oh and exams.

My last post as I'm on my way to the exam for this class and about to hand this assignment in.

I would have liked to answer all the questions and get into some actual discussions but with only one follower that is a little difficult (ps. thank you Rebecca!). Who knows maybe I'll keep up this blog it was kinda fun.

I enjoyed this project! And this theory class, way more relevent and informative than last semesters class/assignment.

I hope this has been an informative and interesting blog I thought it was a good way to end the year and program.

Off to write, submit this assignment, and have a pint!

Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. I needed to thank you for this fantastic read!! I definitely loved every bit of it. I have got you saved as a favorite to check out new things you post…

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read so many posts concerning the blogger lovers but this paragraph is really a fastidious post, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's Taking place i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It absolutely helpful and it has helped me out loads. I hope to contribute & help different users like its helped me. Great job.

    ReplyDelete